Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone! I will be periodically posting my thoughts, observations and analysis on US politics and world affairs. My studies and time abroad have given me unique insights on current affairs which I wish to share. Sometimes current international and domestic issues are quite black and white, but I have found that most of the time they come in shades of grey, hence the name of the blog. I am still in the process of getting the blog ready so bear with me. Right now check out the poll I am conducting on the current unrest in the Middle East at the bottom of this page. Also I have set up relevant news headlines on the bottom of the page as well. Please follow my blog and recommend me to your friends that you think may be interested. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment